Now this is not just the hard drive can be installed any antivirus but the flash can also autorun antivirus.
For tips n tricks this time, as has been recommended by Marcell good pake mx one antivirus that can be directly autorun. How to do, Want to Know?
For the steps are as follows:
1. Download the application here
2. When finished downloading the file is then exstrak.
3. Then save it to the flasdisk
5. Then click the install.exe a one mx
6. In the dialog box that appear select English and click ok
7. After that comes the picture as below
8. Click on the picture of the USB as the image above
9. Then a dialog box will appear ... select a one mx bahasa OK.
10. Click next and it will appear the picture below
11. Select the drive name flasdisk. flasdisk suppose you then select drive F F:
12. Click Next
13. Click Finish to end
When you click on the drive flasdisk right, then there will be a new sub menu Open as a portable media device
If you pingin update the antivirus on your PC, you need to install a Guardian for a PC that can be used to update the antivirus.
Here are the steps:
1. Repeat steps 1 through 7 above
2. Click guardian
3. select Classic
4. Click next and hold until the install
5. Click Install
Done installed it in a new taskbar icon will appear to update mx one and you just right click on the mx one in the taskbar.
So yes, technozone update on How to Replace / Install Antivirus on flash, flashdisk may be useful and safe from virus attacks.